Nourishing oils and butters, whipped with a medley of sugars, honey and sea salt moisturize and soften hard-working hands and feet! Polish your hands and feet with this invigorating organic sugar scrub with the scent of fresh coconut.
- Pink clay provides a refreshing well smoothed skin by providing deep cleaning.
- Great for calloused hands and feet
- Great for cleaning and softening hands after a day in the garden
- coconut oil reduces inflammation, keeps skin moisturized and helping heal wounds. The medium-chain fatty acids found in coconut oil also possess antimicrobial properties that can help treat acne and protect the skin from harmful bacteria. -250gms.
Ingredients: Distilled water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Organic Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Shorea (Sal) Butter , garcinia indica (kokum butter/oil), Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Ricinus communis (Castor) oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Organic Vitus vinifera (Grape) seed oil, Emulsifying wax, stearic acid , Cocos nucifera L (coconut desiccated), Papaver somniferum(poppy seeds), Organic Brown Sugar, Juglans Regia(walnut shell powder), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Powder, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, pink kaolin (french pink clay), cera alba (beeswax), Goats milk soap, Glycerol (vegetable glycerine), cocus nucifera(coconut) milk, Benzyl Alcohol (and) Salicylic Acid (and) Glycerin (and) Sorbic Acid, dried flowers (Rose, lavender & chamomile)
Tender Coconut Daily Scrub
How to Use
- Use several times a week in place of regular soap
- Wet face thoroughly with warm water
- Using a small amount of scrub, massage your face in gentle, wide, circular upstrokes with fingertips
- Add more water to fingertips
- Massage again creating a fine creamy lather
- Rinse and pat dry
This is a preservative free product! To extend shelf-life . . .
- Do not get water in the jar
- Use a small spoon or craft stick to remove the cleansing scrub instead of wet fingers