Nourishing oils and butters, whipped with a medley of sugars and natural exfoliators that moisturize and soften hard-working hands and feet! Polish your hands and feet with this invigorating organic sugar scrub with the scent of minty peppermint and eucalptus.
A super refreshing scrub perfect for those early mornings when you need an invigorating shower or as a great boost to your fatigued body after a long hard day.
Peppermint leaves and a hefty dose of peppermint essential oil create a super refreshing and minty aroma. Perfect for those early mornings when you really need an invigorating shower. Made with loads of unrefined cocoa and shea butter, this is a soothing, moisturizing, and rich lathering scrub.
Eucalyptus oil is so beneficial for our health that it’s surprising that not many people are aware of it. Eucalyptus oil can be used as:
- Analgesic, Antibacterial ,Anticatarrhal, Anti-Infectious, Anti-Inflammatory, Antiviral agent.
- It soothes sore muscles, removes fatigue and works great for aromatherapy
Ingredients: Distilled water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Organic Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Shorea (Sal) Butter , garcinia indica (kokum butter/oil), Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Ricinus communis (Castor) oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Organic Vitus vinifera (Grape) seed oil, Emulsifying wax, stearic acid, Papaver somniferum (poppy seeds), Organic Brown Sugar, Juglans Regia(walnut shell powder), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Powder, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, cera alba (beeswax), Goats milk soap, Glycerol (vegetable glycerine), Benzyl Alcohol (and) Salicylic Acid (and) Glycerin (and) Sorbic Acid, dried flowers (Rose, lavender & chamomile), menthax piperita (mint oil), eucalyptus globules (eucalyptus oil), Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil.
Mint Eucalyptus Daily Scrub
How to Use
- Use several times a week in place of regular soap
- Wet face thoroughly with warm water
- Using a small amount of scrub, massage your face in gentle, wide, circular upstrokes with fingertips
- Add more water to fingertips
- Massage again creating a fine creamy lather
- Rinse and pat dry
This is a preservative free product! To extend shelf-life . . .
- Do not get water in the jar
- Use a small spoon or craft stick to remove the cleansing scrub instead of wet fingers