A creamy, rich, decadent, whipped body butter that readily melts into the skin to moisturize, soothe and protect. A great buttery conditioner for body. Its available in 180 gms jar.
**I really wish you could sniff it-its heavenly**
A luscious organic body cream with a silky smooth texture that melts into your skin. Made with SHEA and COCOA butter its an excellent all over the body moisturizer as it acts as an emollient (softening and soothing to the skin) that adds a protective layer that locks in natural moisture.
- Soothes and softens dry, itchy skin
- An excellent choice for dry overworked skin
- The delicious aroma of Aromatic Lavender, rosemary and grapeseed oil adds to this creamy treat for all your dry skin places
- It is fortified with Vitamin E and Grape seed oil that is an excellent antioxident.
- Grape Seed Oil is easily absorbed by your skin. The oil can be used to help with the healing of eczema and acne, as it helps to balance out the dry and oily patches on the skin.
- Have a delicious treat for your skin, the ultimate Body Food !
Ingredients: Distilled water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Organic Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Shorea (Sal) Butter , Mangifera indica (Mango butter), Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Ricinus communis (Castor) oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, emulsify wax, stearic acid, lavender oil, Benzyl Alcohol (and) Salicylic Acid (and) Glycerin (and) Sorbic Acid.
Lavender Breeze Body Butter
- Very concentrated, you will be surprised how far a tiny little dollop will go
- Especially effective if used when skin is still warm and damp after bathing or showering
- Our whipped butters are a preservative-free product, always use clean, dry hands to remove butter from the jar
- Try spoon to scoop out our natural butters
Pregnant Belly Butter Directions to help keep belly skin soft and smooth during and after its nine-month stretch.
- A little goes a long way
- Melts with your body heat
- Massage the butter on your belly as it grows to keep skin supple
- Use twice a day, or as often as needed
- For an intensive overnight treatment, apply at bedtime
- Concentrate on areas that need extra TLC as the beautiful baby bump continues to grow