HERBY HERBS HAIR STRENGTHENING MASK
A hair mask is a unique deep-conditioning treatment that repairs and restores from the inside out, working to actually reverse damage caused by processing, coloring, styling and the environment. Whereas a conditioner coats the surface of a hair strand, hair masks go further, working inside the cuticle.
A rich butter and oil infusion of Ayurvedic hair care herbs creates a nourishing all natural hair mask. This mask contains yoghurt, bhringaraj, neem, tulsi and amla, a complete package of nourishing and beneficial herbs to enhance the quality of your hair.
- Bhringraj considered the "king of herbs" for hair growth, helps strengthen the hair shaft
- Amla promotes stronger, healthier new growth
- Hibiscus flowers help in the treatment of dandruff and hair loss
- Enriched with organic mango butter and avocado oil
- Coconut milk, widely used in India as a deep conditioning treatment for hair, imparts silkiness and shine to hair
- The warm sensuous essential oil blend compliments the rich fragrance of the infused ayurvedic herbs
- Great for hair that needs body
A sulfate free, silicone free, paraben free natural hair mask- 50gms
Ingredients:Distilled water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Organic Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Ricinus communis (Castor) oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Phyllanthus emblica (Amla powder), Eclipta Prostrata (Bhringraj leaf powder), hibiscus rosa-sinensis (hibiscus flower powder), Trigonella Foenum-Graecum L (fenugreek powder), Indigofera tinctoria (indigo leaf powder), Sapindus trifoliatus Linn (Reetha powder), Acacia concinna (shikakai powder), Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Juniperus communis( juniper berry oil), Attalea speciosa (babasu oil), Linum usitatissimum (flax seed oil) and Camellia oleifera (camellia oil), Emulsifying wax, stearic acid, Vitus vinifera (Grape) seed oil ,Benzyl Alcohol (and) Salicylic Acid (and) Glycerin (and) Sorbic Acid.